i love that fall has a feeling, it’s not even the taste of smoke and barbecue in the air or the smell of wet dead leaves, it’s like a palpable feeling against your skin. it reminds me of renaissance festivals and cider barns and long highway drives to lawrence with the trees all sunset-shaded on the side of the road and cold night bonfires and guys i really fucking love autumn
Natalie Dormer as Cressida in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay
Jesus: Love thy neighbor as thyself.
People: What if they’re gay?
Jesus: Did I fucking stutter?
omg i am laughing so hard at the Miss Universe costume category
you got poland lookin nice
Namibia workin it
Costa Rica goin big, what did you expect
Haiti fuckin rockin it
Great Britain got damn
Switzerland hell yeah
we had to be a fucking transformer
HAITI WENT OFF THOUGH.❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones
Rule three: tag eleven people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them (I see this rule as more of a suggestion really as now we can directly tag people and them get notified by the tag)
I was tagged by the magical time-travelling-marauder:
1. What is your favourite individual book (not in a series)?
To Kill a Mockingbird (that’s just off the top of my head).
2. Where do you most want to visit in the world?
3. Do you play an instrument?
4. What nationality are you?
5. Favourite song at the moment?
I am Disappeared by Frank Turner
6. What’s your biggest pet hate?
I’m unsure about the intent of this question so, I’ll just say I’m not fond of chihuahuas.
7.If you could meet any person in history (dead or alive) who would it be?
Queen Elizabeth I
8. What’s your favourite food?
Veggie Stir Fry
9. What was the last time you couldn’t stop laughing?
I don’t remember…
10. Is there something you should be doing right now?
Doing readings for my class tomorrow, instead I’m heading off to bed.
11. What’s your favourite season?
1. Be honest, which God or goddess do you think would best represent you?
2. Favourite foreign language?
3. What always succeeds in ticking you off?
4. Is your degree really going to get you anywhere? ;)
5. Do you want children? It’s okay to be undecided about this.
6. Would you marry Zeus?
7. What’s the happiest smell you can think of?
8. Where did you have your most serene day to date?
9. How many masks do you have?
10. Plato or Aristotle?
11. Would you want to be a mermaid? Why or why not.
I would like to tag: just-drops-of-jupiter, jansiebear, lugnasad, gnostickid, meriadocsgurl, catsvodkacoffee, dauntlessanddynamic, nerdynugget, ocean-filled-drop, ginandchthonic, unlitstairs, runlike-mad, themusicgirl and ubiquitousrebirth